Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday May second 2012: finally!!!


We have been in Hawaii for one day so far,  so far today I have gone for a half hour run with my mom, gone to the beach, and gone to the pool. When I was running with my mom we ran for 15 minutes then walked for five minutes, while I was in Vancouver we ran for ten minutes and then we walked for two and then ran for another ten minutes and then we walked for another two and then we ran for the rest of the rest of the 30 minutes. Today while we were at the beech my sister and I would go into the water and grab the sand which when we did so waves spin us around like tops, when I was done with the water spinning (the water doesn’t taste very good) I went up the coral reef to the tide pools were I found parts of a crab and two fish swimming in the tide pool. After lunch we went to the pool were I made a friend who’s name I forget.  He had these little sticks called diving sticks with a dolphin and a turtle on them that when you throw them in the water they float until one of the small holes gets water in to it and it sinks to the bottom of the pool where we would dive to and grab them.

2 comments: